This is a small WordPress plugin, that allows you to show your recent Foursquare checkins and the venue icon as a Widget in your blog’s sidebar.
- Go to “Plugins” in your admin backend.
- Click “Add new”.
- Search for “Foursquare Latest Checkins”.
- Klick on “Install Now” on the first entry.
- Download and extract the ZIP file below.
- Copy the file “foursquare_latest_checkins.php” to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins Folder.
- Activate the Plugin in the WordPress Admin backend.
- Add the Widget to your desired Sidebar location and fill in the necessary fields.
Date: March 21st 2011